This Blue Kamikaze shot recipe will WOW your family and friends. Make sure to impress everyone with these gorgeous Blue Kamikaze shots at your next adult gathering. These shots are beautiful and packed with zingy flavor.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Blue Kamikaze Shot Recipe
When you are in the mood for something exciting that will get people talking these blue kamikaze shots are a great choice. They are super easy to make and are the perfect combination of sweet and sour. Of course, if you are out you can also easily order these fun blue kamikaze shots at a bar.
What is in Blue Kamikaze Shots
Blue Kamikaze shots are made with three simple ingredients. The lime adds the sour, the blue curaçao adds the sweet, and the vodka adds the kick.
- 4 ounces of Vodka
- 4 ounces of Blue Curacao
- lime juice & wedges
How to Make a Blue Kamikaze Shot
Combine the vodka, blue curaçao and lime juice in a shaker. The amount of lime juice you use comes down to your own preference. Usually about 1/2 ounce is good, but you can adjust to taste.
Shake gently then pour into shot glasses.
Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy.
- Keep your vodka stored in the freezer or refrigerator. If you do not store your vodka this way then you will need to add ice to the shaker to chill the shots. Adding ice to the shaker may add bubbles to you blue kamikaze shot and that isn’t as visually appealing.
- When it comes to the lime juice you can add a little more or even add an additional splash to each individual shot if you’d like.
- You can get extra fancy and line the rims of your shot glasses by dipping the glass in lime juice, then sugar. Keep in mind that the shot is already sweet so you may not want to overdo it.
- For an extra tart kamikaze shot use fresh squeezed lime juice.
- And for an extra strong shot add 2 ounces of vodka while removing 2 ounces of blue curaçao.
- 4 ounces Vodka
- 4 ounces Blue Curacao
- lime juice and wedges
- Combine vodka, blue curacao and lime juice in a shaker.
- Shake gently.
- Pour into shot glasses and garnish with a lime wedge
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Subscribe to get new recipes from Thrist Priority, Sign up today!