This pink vodka lemonade recipe is easy to make with only two simple ingredients. A pink lemonade vodka cocktail is the perfect cocktail for Valentine’s Day.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy. Some recipes on Thirst Priority contain alcohol and are for those 21 years of age and older. If the recipe contains alcohol, please drink responsibly.
The reason that this pink vodka lemonade cocktail is so easy to make is that we are using Pink Whitney vodka. I confess that it’s almost like cheating. You get to make a tasty pink drink easily leaving more time to socialize with friends or that special someone.
What is Pink Whitney?
If you are just now discovering the amazing Pink Whitney drink then to keep it simple it was developed by the Spittin’ Chiclets crew. It’s a mix of award-winning New Amsterdam vodka and fresh pink lemonade flavor. This pink drink is the favorite drink of developer and hockey player Ryan Whitney and is now a favorite among hockey fans if you can believe that! Hockey fans can love pink too!
The label on the Pink Whitney bottle truly embodies everyone involved in its creation. From New Amsterdam vodka, Paul Bissonnette, Ryan Whitney, and Barstool Sports.
FAQs about Pink Whitney
Here are a few things that others have asked about Pink Whitney:
- Is Pink Whitney vodka? Yes, it is real vodka. It’s a mix of New Amsterdam vodka and pink lemonade.
- Can you put Pink Whitney in the freezer? Yes, you can! Keeping it in the freezer is a great idea for when you plan to serve it chilled.
- Is Pink Whitney gluten-free? Yes, according to New Amsterdam, it is.
- What does Pink Whitney taste like? It is a perfect balance of sweetness and sour, with a natural lemon zest, and a burst of fruity flavor.
- Can you mix Pink Whitney with Sprite? Absolutely! That is what we are about to do.
- What is good to mix with Pink Whitney? In addition to the obvious Sprite, Pink Whitney also mixes well with club soda and can be enjoyed alone chilled with ice.
Moving on, let’s check out this Pink Whitney pink vodka lemonade drink recipe.
All you will need to make a Pink Whitney and Sprite pink vodka lemonade is a bottle of Pink Whitney, Sprite lemon-lime soda, lime juice from a squeeze of lime, and lemon slices, or lime slices for garnish.
How to Make Pink Vodka Lemonade
First, measure out 3 ounces of Pink Whitney pink lemonade-flavored vodka using a cocktail jigger.
Pour the vodka into a tall glass filled with ice.
Next, top the rest of the glass with Sprite.
Squeeze a little fresh lime juice, garnish with lemon slices or lime wedges, and enjoy this pink lemonade cocktail. As an option, you can add fresh strawberries or other fresh berries if you want to get fancy.
The balance of lemon and vodka makes this fruity cocktail perfect for any social gathering or ladies night. The pink color makes it a great easy cocktail recipe for Valentine’s Day.
- 3 oz Pink Whitney Vodka
- Sprite lemon lime soda
- lemon or lime slices for garnish
- Pour 3 ounces Pink Whitney vodka into a tall ice filled glass.
- Top the rest of the glass with Sprite lemon lime soda
- Garnish with a lemon slice, lime slice, or fresh berries.